Class 5: EVS 1: LESSON NO. 20.OUR EMOTIONAL WORLD( EXERCISE)

LESSON NO. 20.
OUR EMOTIONAL WORLD
Q. 1. Fill in the blanks.
1. Just as man is able to think, he is also.............
Ans: Just as man is able to think, he is also emotional .
2. We must always think about the ...... .  in our friends first.
Ans: We must always think about the good qualities-virtues in our friends first.

Q.2. Answer in one sentence.
1. How does a balanced personality develop?
Ans: A balance personality develops when we will learn to cope up with our emotions.

2. Why does our attitude of co-operation and understanding decrease.?
Ans: Our attitude of co-operation and understanding decrease because we become short tempered and stubborn.

3. What must we do after we have found the flaws in our nature?
Ans: After we have found the flaws in our nature we must try to remove it and work on it to improve ourselves.

Q.3. Answer in short.
1. What is meant by 'coping with emotions'?
Ans: Copinh with emotions means to control ourself by thinking properly or rationally. And behave accordingly.

2. What are the harmful effects of anger?
Ans: The harmful effects of anger are
1.It has adverse effects on our body and mind.
2. We become short tempered and stubborn and fails to cooperate with others.
3. It may cause headaches, dullness and lossbof sleep.

3. Why must we know our flaws?
Ans: We must know our flaws to overcome our flaws and get rid of it.

Q.4. Write how you will react:
1. Your teacher does not listen to you.
Ans: I will get disappointed but I will try to convey my opinion constantly.

2. Your parents ask for your opinion while making decisions.
Ans: I will be happy that they considered me to have my opinion while making decisions.

3. Your friend got a big prize.
Ans: I will be proud of my friends and happy for him /her.
4. Your classmates praise you.
Ans: I will be thankfull to them.

5. Rohan insulted you in class.
Ans: I will be very sad but I will try to calm him and try to clear the misunderstanding if there any.

Q. 5. What will you do in this situation?
1. Rohini won a prize in an essay competition.
Ans: If I won a prize in an essay competition, I will extend my thanks to my teachers and friends those who had supported me to win a prize and write an essay.

2. Kavita refused to eat her tiffin because she was angry.
Ans:  If I am angry due to any misunderstanding in between my teacher or friends first of all I will try to clear it and gets control on my temper.

3. Veena keeps to herself at school.
Ans:  If I fails in any competition, I will accept it and congratulate my friends those who have won it and I will try the best in the next competition.

4. Makarand says,"I can't help it if I have a stubborn personality ".
Ans: I respect myself and others opinion so I will not be rigid in all the conditions. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clasa 7: English : 4.4 Home Sweet Home

Class 9 Geography 6. The Properties of Sea Water:Questions and Answers

12.Tourism/Class 9 Grography/Maharashtra statr board Questions and answers